Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The country garden





Time to wind it all up for a while and sit down to write a note 
on this blog. I apologize for not getting in contact with you 
before…whenever I scroll down to see my favourite blogs, 
my heart does a crazy dance not only of curiosity to see 
what I have missed out, what you are up to, but also because 
I feel guilty of not having left a comment on your sites. 
I detest «musts» and whatever I do, I want to do it with my 
entire mind in a peaceful moment.And it happens that my 
schedules don’t allow me this luxury anymore. 
And I feel so sorry for this. 







On the flip side, I have to be sincere. Blogging has been an 
incredibly fulfilling journey for me, it has opened my eyes, 
and I see the world differently now. But I currently find 
myself at a bit of an impasse on my blogging activity. 
So, I turned off comments on my page; it doesn’t look fair to 
not reacting when others take the time to be gentle and kind. 
And yes, all those four years, I think I got an overdose 
of inspiration that I need to handle from now on.










For the rest, things are fine and our idyllic spot to spend 
the Easter break is waiting for us to enjoy. A lot of garden 
tasks have been done even if it can sometimes look like there 
aren’t many things to do for early spring. 
Last winter snow and rare 
freeze have seriously damaged several shrubs, bougainvillea 
mostly. We pruned out all dead stems, some plants are still 
without leaves, it seems they will survive though. 
Nevertheless, spring has brought happiness to the yard and 
the perennials thrive buoyantly in cheerful gangs of colour. 








Glad to share my photos with you 
in honour of Easter and of Mother nature,
I’m leaving you with a huge THANKS
and I wish you a blessed and joyful Easter time.
O

Please, feel free if you would like to e-mail me. 
You can find me or follow me on Instagram as well. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...