Saturday, July 27, 2013

My summer bouquets


I would like to say good bye to all my kind and dearest 
blogfriends with some flower compositions 
I’ve made during summertime…




Ethereal purple-violet flowers of Ipomoea purpurea







Marigolds, white oleanders and 
wild morning glory with tapiens verbena.





Zinnias and bougainvilleas











Bougainvilleas  for our dinner table







Pomegranate, whild roses and oleanders with wild foliages










Campsis radicans (trumpet vine) and green grape vine foliage 




Lilies 



Some red bougainvilleas with lavender
from the city garden... 




And a photo from the beautiful sea ...



where we are having lunch 
and enjoy the first moments of our summer freedom!





I’ll be back in a month!
Wish you feel always happy
and a BIG thank you!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...