Thursday, November 14, 2013

Around the fireplace
























Well, it’s raining cats and dogs here…at last! This is exactly 
what I needed!Just to snuggle up with a blanket, slippers, 
hot chocolate or wine in front of the fireplace and 
I find my lost happiness!
And a book, yes, I need a book, but nothing heavy, something 
that requires the less spiritual effort, I wouldn’t mind indulging
 in un-cool reads, perhaps a Christmas craft or recipe, 
in the best case a re-read book…
To be honest, snuggling would be a perfect way of life 
during the dark, cold winter evenings. 
































But while I’m telling you all this, I’m thinking of all those people 
in the Philippines and everywhere around the world... I feel 
sometimes "guilty" when disasters and all kind of 
misfortunes destroy lives while we sit comfortable on our sofa… 
It’s not obvious…,it's not fair...

I believe in the power of prayer.







 I wish each of you can stay warm, safe and happy and 
can feel the touch of love
O


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...