Monday, March 10, 2014

Country inspiration




It’s unbelievable how inspirational an old house in the
 middle of an orange grove can be, how its energy can cure 
rankled disposition and improve the overall sense of well-being! 
Just a few minutes of soaking up the green scenery 
calms nerves and craziness! Picking flowers and fruit 
from the garden seems the simplest thing of this world…
But of course, besides nature, my main source of inspiration 
comes from your wonderful blogs. 




















Origami beetle





Origami, decoupage, crochet this is the craft work 
I have being making, assisted by a special friend of mine,
 all week.A young girl, a friend of my daughter has created 
some origami pieces that I find  lovely. 
The art of paper folding is really passionate as you can create,
 using a simple piece of paper and nothing else, a real piece of art! 
So, here I am, involved in the handwork that I call art or
 artistic creation! I’m a quick learner and I remember 
the words of Benjamin Franklin,
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, 
involve me and I learn.” Origami beetle
I enjoy the process, it’s fun making things, this hides 
a tremendous power for the human being! 

Οrigami crab



















Decoupage is also a very interesting technique which can 
transform a boring plastic pumpkin into a fabric item, 
accentuating the artistic aspect of its owner!












Ιm new to crochet but this awesome tutorial is an ad-lib 
of what I understood from your blogs. I picked it up 
so easily, two afternoons work and it was done! 
It will be a nice round cushion.




I have to apologize for my absence, 
I really can’t manage it for some reason but 
I hope to rectify this soon!

Thank you for stopping by!
O


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...