Thursday, January 8, 2015

Snow has finally arrived!






































We have finally got some snow in the mountainous regions all 
around so that New Year’s eve was wonderfully white,
 a precious gift for all hearts who were dreaming of it! 
We didn’t miss the chance to enjoy the snowfall and its magic 
power to transform the world, covering rocks, trees, things 
left in the yard while it‘s piling up…
I love snow, I have never had enough snow in my life, so I feel 
a kid again, smaller than my daughter who is 11 now… 
I draw near the adorable twins, my nephews who have
 recently turned 4!... Walking in the freshly fallen snow, building 
a snowman and then relaxing by the fireplace what a superb 
delight, even my wrenched leg hurts me less…
(photos above - Trikala Korinthias)

It has been four or five years since the last snowfall I think…
But we were in Zurich, the amount of snow was certainly larger!





Flums, Switzerland (2011)




Days off are ending, we are getting back to routine and the 
first thing anguishing me is putting away all festive ornaments 
and facing my desk!
Hope it will take me only two or three days to overcome the 
post-vacation blues, you know what I mean...








No resolutions, I never make them, 
I wish you a healthy year, 
a creative
and 
peaceful one! 
O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...